Thursday, March 19, 2009

122th Post!!!

Haiz...Tiring day!!!

Just came back...Today, went out watching Race To Witch Mountain with Shannon and Aizan... Very impromtu cause I asked Shannon yesterday night and Aizan 10mins before leaving the house(haha)...I only went with them cause(as you can see my tagboard) someone couldn't go after promising with me...Damn it!!! Since Lingqing couldn't, I asked them to watch with me...I soo do not want to miss Alexander Ludwig and Dwayne Johnson acting together!!! A very exciting movie with a lot of laughs!!!

There was one part where the kids gave him $15k for a 700bucks cab ride...Leaving him to say, "hmm, a 500% tip!!!"...

After the movie, went to NYP to get some stuffs done for Aizan before going to the Drivers' License building as Shannon need to make an appointment for his final teory test...Went back to Chong Pang to have our dinner...Then went home...Tiring!!!

From 12.30 to 7pm...From Woodlands to Bishan to Yio Chu Kang to Yishun...

No comments: