Friday, March 20, 2009

Kids Choice Awards 2009

It's the time of the year again!!! It's KCA 09!!!

I just voted the KCA 09 and I hope they win!!!

They're your favorite stars from TV, Movies, Music, Sports & more, and they shined like crazy in '08 & '09. And they'll be tearing up the Orange Carpet at Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards on March 28!

So, without further ado... Introducing, the KCA 2009 Nominees!



Here are the nominees:
FAVORITE REALITY SHOW
  • American Idol/American Next Top Model/Are You Amarter Than A 5th Grader/Deal Or No Deal
  • I Voted For:American Idol(One word: Davids)
  • Likely To Win:American Idol
FAVORITE TV ACTOR
  • Cole Sprouse/Dylan Sprouse/Jason Lee/Nat Wolff
  • I Voted For:Nat Wolff(Its The naked brother bands!!!)
  • Likely To Win:Dylan Sprouse(I got a hunch)

FAVORITE CARTOON
  • Phineas & Ferb/Spongebob SquarePants/Fairy OddParents/The Simpsons
  • I Voted For:Spongebob SquarePants(20yrs of SBSP!!!)
  • Likely To Win:Spongebob SquarePants
FAVORITE FEMALE ATHLETE

  • Candace Parker/Danica Patrick/Serena Williams/Venus Williams
  • I Voted For: Candace Parker(WNBA MVP!!!)
  • Likely To Win: Danica Patrick(won last year )
FAVORITE BOOK
  • Diary Of A Wimpy Kid/DOAWK DIY Book/Harry Potter Series/Twilight
  • I Voted For: Twilight(no comment)
  • Likely To Win: Twilight
FAVORITE MOVIE
  • Bedtime Stories/HSM3/Ironman/The Dark Knight
  • I Voted For: HSM3(again, no comment)
  • Likely To Win:HSM3
FAVORITE MOVIE ACTOR
  • Ben Stiller/George Lopez/Jim Carry/Will Smith
  • I Voted For:Jim Carrey(Yes Man!!! He will win!!!)
  • Likely To Win:Jim Carrey
FAVORITE MOVIE ACTRESS
  • Anne Hathaway/Jennifer Aniston/Reese Witherspoon/Vanessa Hudgens
  • I Voted For:Vanessa Hudgens(no comment)
  • Likely To Win:Vanessa Hudgens
FAVORITE ANIMATED MOVIE
  • Bolt/Kungfu Panda/Madagascar 2/Wall-E
  • I Voted For:madagascar 2(the only animated movie I watched)
  • Likely To Win:Kungfu Panda(kids like fighting)
FAVORITE VOICE FROM AN ANIMATED MOVIE
  • Ben Stiller/Jack Black/Jim Carrey/Miley Cyrus
  • I Voted For:Ben Stiller(See Animated Movie)
  • Likely To Win:Jack Black(kids also like Jack Black)
FAVORITE MALE ARTIST
  • Jesse McCartney/Kid Rockl/T-Pain
  • I Voted For:Jesse McCartney(I like JMac)
  • Likely To Win:Jesse McCartney(kids also like JMac)
FAVORITE FEMALE ARTIST
  • Alicia Keys/Beyonce/Miley Cyrus/Rihanna
  • I Voted For:Miley Cyrus(hands down!!!)
  • Likely To Win:Miley Cyrus
FAVORITE SONG
  • Don't Stop The Music/I Kissed A Girl/Single Ladies
  • I Voted For:I Kissed A Girl(to tell the truth, I hate all 3 songs)
  • Likely To Win:I Kissed A Girl(This song is the least suckiest among 3)
FAVORITE TV SHOW
  • Hannah Montana/iCarly/The Suite Life Of Zack&Cody/Zoey 101
  • I Voted For:The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody(last hurrah)
  • Likely To Win:The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody
FAVORITE MUSIC GROUP
  • Daughtry/Linkin Park/PussyCat Dolls/Jonas Brothers
  • I Voted For:Jonas Brothers(no doubt)
  • Likely To Win:Jonas Brothers
FAVORITE TV ACTRESS
  • America Ferrara/Miley Cyrus/Miranda Cosgrove/Selena Gomez
  • I Voted For:Miley Cyrus(no doubt, either)
  • Likely To Win:Miley Cyrus
FAVORITE MALE ATHLETE
  • LeBron James/Michael Phelps/Peyton Menning/Tiger Woods
  • I Voted For:Michael Phelps(8 gold medals at Beijing Olympics)
  • Likely To Win:Peyton Menning(probably their dads asked the kids to vote him)
FAVORITE VIDEO GAME
  • Guitar Hero World Tour/Mario Kart Wii/Mario Super Sluggers/Rock Band 2
  • I Voted For:Guitar Hero World Tour(GHWT is better than RB2)
  • Likely To Win:Guitar Hero World Tour

That's it, Guys!!! Be sure to catch the KCA 09 only on Nick USA, March 28th...I will be watching the next day...For people who don't have KCA USA...TOO BAD...Don't worry, I'll post the results...

No comments: