Saturday, November 20, 2010

I will now try my very best to post ever week...And mostly, it will something like "week-in-review". Posting to keep this blog ALIVE!

Monday (11/15/10):
Typical Monday blues. Had school from 8-6pm. Totally slack during Maths tutorial and then during break, me and Carlston went to our usual, sacred spot to eat and chillaxs. MFD was next. Was quite slow on my drawing compared to the rest... Head home afterwards...

Tuesday (11/16/10):
Had a sponstanous day today. I scrapped all my plans for Zi Yang... He wanted to go to Funan IT Mall and nobody wanted to follow him...So, I decided to follow him cause I'm just that kind of friend=) Well, He can sure splurge some cash for an earpiece...I think it cost about like 90bucks...Yepp, he's just that kind of guy=)

On the way back, I decided to go to Popular Bookstore to buy Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: The Ugly
Truth and also Chicken Soup For The Soul...Reached home at 9!!!

Wednesday (11/17/10):
Today was Hari Raya Haji...Woke up late for prayers... Quickly rushed to the mosque with my nephew...Luckily, the mosque is just like a few blocks away... Had to pray at the steps though due to overcrowding...That shall teach me to go to the mosque early next time...
Afternoon, was a mundane...Had a nap...When I woke up its already like 7pm...LOL. Day totally wasted...

Thursday (11/18/10):
Wow...Longest day ever. I'll tell I will never make it as an engineer...I was the summariser was machining this week...Results: Very Poor because never summarise 2nd part of the hour...Well, I say __ To make things worse, I was paired up with the 2nd weakest guy(the weakest is me...no doubt) to do our exercise...Spent like 1.5 hours just doing the alignment...Really Fk up...In the end, he gave us another chance or else he will fail us...With that I say, __

Mould Design was pretty relaxing but afterwards had Maths test...I don't know what the fk is going on in Maths lecture much less give me a test on it!!! So, No hope...

Friday (11/19/10):
I was like 10mins late for Mechanics class...Luckily, the test started 20mins later...Had not-so-ample time to revise...It I know it was easy, I should have revise...Damn...
There was another test. This time in Thermo. Couldn't do all. Heck, I don't even know there was a test in the 1st place!!! AHHHHHHHHH...I think this semester really, really sucks...BIG TIME.
After school, there was an activity organized by the the course...But the heck with it. I couldn't care less. Ate lunch at school with Aizan, Shameer, Suwandy, Ding Huang and Hexun before going home straight. Or so I thought.

As I reached my block I saw Lorenzo and Shahrin. We chat up a bit and then Mike joined us. We talk and talk and Mike suggest we walk on the same route as he jog. Took us an hour to complete. It was THAT tiring...

No comments: