Thursday, September 15, 2011

Twitter makes me want to have drinks with people I’ve never met, and Facebook makes me want to throw drinks at people - Gregory Michael (Whoever that is)



It's been nearly a month since I last blogged anything...I feel guilty cause there were so many things I wanna write about and post it here but I didn' have time! And when I did, I felt lazy :\

Let's just go right to it. 1st off, I got a job! I'm back at the same place that I first worked ;) Only, I'm now working at Singtel and not Best Denki...It started on the 2nd of September and will last 25th. Frankly, I can't wait to end! It's totally a different environment than Best.

Alrightey, so, yesterday, went to Somerset with Elan to collect my timesheet...And since, Aizan was working, we decided to pay him a visit. He gave us free drinks and a brownie for us to share(Thanks!). Then we headed to H&M to see what's the fuss about and frankly, it was kinda a let-down. It doesn't have much to offer for people like me(Maybe, I'm just to fashionable!)...

Next, we went to some bookstore which happens to be the biggest bookstore I'd ever step foot into! DAMMNNN... And the book that I'm looking for, Mysterious Skin, is available!!! Only 2 copies left though!!! I need to get that book ASAP! And there's a lot of books I wanted to get like, "Jesse Ventura: 63 conspiracy theories the US government do not what you to know", "Hello Vodka? It's me Chelsea" and "Hunger Games."

Then, Shameer called and he was also at Somerset! So, in the end, hung out and had dinner with him and Aizan. I still don't know if I could make it this Sunday :

This post gonna abruptly end here.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Betty White's Tips for living a long and happy life: Get at least 8 hours of beauty sleep, 9...If you're ugly

No comments: