Saturday, May 21, 2011

Last Outing with Ziyang before he leaves for Germany

(Written 20th May 2011, 10.55pm)

I want to post this before I forget.

May 20th 2011.

I spent what to be a wonderful time with Ziyang. He's leaving for Germany on the 21st. So, I decided that we should go out before he heads for Europe.

First stop was Penisular...He went there with the intention of buying shirts. Which he did... 3 of them. One for me :D And all of them was picked by me :D

We then walked our way to Esplanade and found ourselves at Citylink. When I saw Starbucks, I instinctively checked my watch. 4.50pm! We got 10minutes to in order to qualify for the half-priced Frappes...It was a long queue but we still managed to order our drinks in time...

We then went to Red Wings shoe shop at Suntec... First off, Red Wings is a shop for someone who has a expensive taste (Ziyang etc.). One shoe cost roughly around 400bucks. We spent there about 30minutes because he couldn't decide which one of the 2 he wanted...Luckily, the salesman was patient enough with him...And again, I have give him my views.....And he went with it...The shoe(more like boots) cost him 483bucks...Yepp, that much for a shoe...

Well, after forking out almost 600bucks, I playfully suggested that we should go to Fountain of Wealth... And we actually did go, only after he forked out another 40bucks for another shirt...This time at Top Man...

Next, I bought him pretzel (since he never actually had one before in his life) and we went up to have a seat as we looked over the Fountain...It was a beautiful setting...

We then head home and said my goodbye as I would not be sending him off tomorrow... I don't want to embarass myself in front of him, our coursemates and his family...Oh well...So long, my beloved friend...I'm going to miss you for the next 12 weeks...

To Be Continued.

No comments: