Thursday, August 19, 2010

I've been meaning to write something personal but I just can't find the right words to match the feelings I've been having lately.

When you are in love, you would do everything you can to hold on to the person. Especially, when you don't know if the person has the same feelings towards you. You really want to show the person you really care about them. Of course, love cannot be force. But it does take effort. It kinda frustrating, sometimes. You know? The only time when you can be alone and be happy with the person is in your dreams and you really just to sleep and not wake up. Reality sucks. To me.

Everyone has its breaking point. Even me. Duh. This is the second time I broke down emotionally(no tears involved). The first time was my mistake, my f**king stupidity. That particular person stuck with me even after what I had did. This is the thing with me, when things get serious, there's always something that would pressurized me in doing something I'll regret. I do not want to history to repeat itself again. Seriously. But, yea, the frustration got to me again, and 4days ago, I did it. I bloody did it. Well, at least this time, nobody got hurt. Or so I hope.

No comments: