Wednesday, August 11, 2010

YOG/BBQ Party!

I've been meaning to blog but I just don't have the time. Until now, that is...Well, last week, there's 2 major events that happened...Imma write about it now...


PART I: YOG CELEBRATION @ NYP(7th AUGUST 2010)

Well, to be honest, I was kinda lazy to go especially after Zi Yang decided not to go.At the very last minute.Damn him.
When I reached there,me and Jun Wei tried to find our group leader to get our attendance marked. I called him Ozil since I can't pronounce his name properly...
Drank about 4 bottles of coca-cola due to dehydration...Me, Zul, Vishnu and Jun Wei were stationed outside the entrance of Block A...And with the vuvuzeulas is our hands, we blew it till our we nearly lost our voice.
Overall, it was a fun day. The low point of the event was waiting for the torch bearer to arrive. I mean 2hrs??? Are you kidding me???

PART II: BBQ PARTY @ MY PLACE(8TH AUGUST 2010)

First off, I would like to thank Lorenzo for helping me out with the BBQ preperations. Next off, I would like to thank the others for attending the BBQ. My awesome neighbors and my NYP cliques...Especially, Zi Yang. I didn't really expect you come...
Another fun and peaceful night...I really enjoyed the companion...
OuhOuhOuh I freakin' love the cake!!! And hopefully, my wish will come true=)
.
.
.
.
I shall end here...
I will try my very best to update this blog often =)

Truism:
#25. There’s no worse feeling than that millisecond you’re sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far

No comments: