Friday, November 5, 2010

Tennis Series Match Up

My 300th Post!!! Woot! What a milestone!

Well, this is my first post of November. I kinda lazy to blog these days due to fatigue. I wanna keep this blog alive so I shall post as much as I can...

So, last wednesday, played tennis with my tennis buds, Richard and Zi Yang for the 1st time this semester. I was kinda rusty during the first few serves...We played for fun until there this guy who was watching us play wanted to join us.

We played doubles for a while and he proposed to have a best of 5 series doubles match. How the hell can I say no to that?!! He(Let's call him Dan for fun) partnered Zi Yang (bad choice) as I partnered with Richard. So, since I'm free right now, I'll be detailed on the match...Yes, I can remember everything that happened.

Match 1 Server-Richard
1st serve:Zi Yang's forehand hits the net 15-0 to us!
2nd serve: Fault.
3th serve: I volleyed to the net. 15-15.
4th serve: Serve straight to net.
5th serve: Zi Yang's forehand hits wide. 30-15.
6th serve: Fault
7th serve: Serve Straight to net.
8th serve: Zi Yang failed to return my forehand. 40-15.
9th serve: Fault.
10th serve: Richard failed to return Dan's forehand. 40-30.
11th serve: Zi Yang slams forehand straight to the net. Match 1-0.

Match 2 Server-Zi Yang
1st serve: Fault.
2nd serve: Serve straight to net.
3rd serve: I failed to return Dan's forehand. 15-0.
4th serve: Fault.
5th serve: Double Fault. 15-15.
6th serve: My backhand hits wide. 30-15.
7th serve: Serve straight to net.
8th serve: Dan's forehand hits net. 30-30.
9th serve: Richard's backhand hits net. 40-30.
10th serve: Fault.
11th serve: Zi Yang failed to return Richard's forehand. 40-40.
12th serve: Zi Yang's forehand hits net. 40-A.
13th serve: Serve straight to net.
14th serve: Fault.
15th serve: Dan failed to return my forehand's slice.
Match 0-2.

Match 3 Server-Me
1st serve: Zi Yang failed to return Richard's forehand. 15-0.
2nd serve: Service Ace. 30-0.
3rd serve: My forehand hits wide. 30-15.
4th serve: Dan's forehand hits long. 40-15.
5th serve: Fault.
6th serve: Double Fault. 40-30.
7th serve: My forehand hits the top of the net and slowly fell to Zi Yang/Dan's court.
Match 3-0.

OMG We won the series! We won the series! we won the series!

LOL. I cannot believe I mocking The Giants!

No comments: