Thursday, December 23, 2010

Confession To ZY

Hello Blog,

It's been a while since I last post something here. I didn't keep my promise! I'm sorry. I was so caught up with school and life. Oh well, don't worry blog, I won't neglect you for at least the rest of the year. Look forward to tomorrow as I will post about today. And yes, it has got something to do with none other than----Zi Yang!Also, my favorite Christmas tradition-I would be posting my top 5 moments that happen in my life in the Year of 2010. Was it a good year or an awesome year? Can I even name 5 moments? LOL.

From,The Author of this blog ;)

*EDITOR'S NOTE: Supposed to post this yesterday...*
Hello again,

Well as promised, yesterday I went out with Zi Yang. We met up at Bugis Junction. I already reached Paya Lebar when he smsed me that he still at AMK-.- Then, I did one of my blondest(?) moment ever. I took the wrong MRT and didnt even realized until I reached the end of the line-.-I was at freakin' Pasir Ris!!!

I had to take the same train again to Bugis and that fella told me to come faster-.- How am I supposed to do that?
Best part has yet to come, When I finally reached there, he didn't pick up his phone and I had to go on a goose chase trying to find him. I even tapped my card go back in the station to see if he's there...Waste my 71cents-.-
When I finally met him, we went to buy our movie tickets...I picked the movie! It's called Let Me In. Quite an awesome movie...We had to wait for at least 2hours for the movie to begin...So, we walked around Bugis Junction...
Our first stop was at a Bookstore...I had to convinced him to come him since he ain't a bookworm...And yet, we spent like 30mins there-.-
Then, after we tirelessly walked around the mall, we decided to eat some dessert at Food Junction. He dug up my past as we spent an hour there...
The last 30mins was where we hung out at the movie lobby. I decided that was the right time to confess. Which was what I did. End of story.
So, after the movie, we went to Swensens for dinner. I was sooo enjoying his accompany...Went home afterwards as I said my thanks to him.
Thanks again, Zi Yang.
*For you, I'll do it a thousand times more - Anonynomous*

No comments: