Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Tumblr!!!

Okay, let's get down to business. I've just created Tumblr but that doesn't mean I'm neglecting this blog. This blog has been too precious for me to close down or ignore at.

I remember why I created this blog in the first place and who influenced me too. This blog too has managed to chronicle my life circa 08-present, my friendships and my work experience, not to mention the quizzes I was forced to do(some are voluntarily).

This blog will remain to be active unlike some people's blog (one of them would be Aizan) and I will continue to share my happiness or vent my anger through this blog. Some posts might be random and some might be about previews/reviews on Tv shows and Movies. But hey, I'm still posting, right? That's what counts.

After you finish this, you may want to head down to my tumblr, which shares the same name as my blogger: xpressingthewayiam.tumblr.com



318 posts & counting!..
.
.
.
.
.
"I heal myself through music" - Greyson Chance

No comments: