Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1st week of 2011/ Thoughts on Shameless

I feel so bad that my 1st post of 2011 was a preview of Shameless...Oh well...


So, 1st week of 2011 was kinda rough. I already experienced one of the worst days this year on the 5th of January. Couldn't come any later, eh?
Exactly what happened on the 5th?
Hmm...Oh, I remebered! I had to wake up early just to get to know I failed my common test then I left my handphone and my charger in class...And when I was going to have my breakfast, then I realized that my phone was missing! I nearly got an heart attack... Luckily, nobody found my phone; which was hiding below the table...
Then, my favorite class of all time Movie Appreciation & Censorship was only 30mins long...That ain't enough(This is no sarcasm)Then I realized again that I lost my charger-.-
Luckily, Carlston and Hexun found it at the library... Thank God.
Then, while playing tennis with Richard, it started to rain...Heavily...& we played like 30mins only...
SUCKS...That day really sucks...
Anyone can top that? I doubt it...
.
.
.
Shameless Premiere last Sunday night...My God, the show was incredible!!! & I thought Weeds was pushing the envolope...I still don't know why the PTC has yet to complain about Showtime...Not that I'm complaining...
I doubt Shameless will ever premiere in Singapore given that they even cut Justin and Austin(From Ugly Betty) kiss, coming out party and the dance...
.
.
.
.
And yesterday, something funny happened and I also learnt that Aizan can dumb after 9pm. LOLOL. More on that on my next post(subject to Aizan's approval :D)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lip: Did he pitch a tent?
Karen: Huh?
Lip: Did he get hard?
Karen: Have you ever tried playing pool with a rope?
(Shameless)
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

No comments: