Friday, February 11, 2011

Back In Business

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to try to get back in that torture chamber you call a bedroom.” –Eddie (Shameless)




Here's a reason why I still want to keep this blog alive: It's a way for me to let out my feelings and then re-visit it a few months later, laugh it off and ask myself, "What the F*** was I thinking?!"

I'm sorry if I neglected this blog for a while it's not like I have nothing to post about, it's just that I don't have time to post anything. So, I'll try my very best to post as much as possible in the coming weeks ahead. Till then.

The Author of this blog.

Anyways, I wanted to talk about my Mould Design Practical Lab Test (which happened today)... Which was done horribly...but it was just too redundant and also I hate Mould Design... Which was gettin repetitive...So yea...


But I like what happened after the Lab test... Hung up with Zahid, Carlston and Jie Hwee, mostly disturbing their peace(they were going to have another test in a couple of hours)...I know I'm bad...

Then went out with Shannon, Shameer and the gang... Watched Adam Sandler's new movie, "Just Go With It"... It was damn hilarious...Better than Grown Ups(which is saying something since I liked it so much!)... Non-stop laughter...I feel like watching this movie again...

Oh, and Aizan...That fella! I'm disappointed with him... Thanks for making me suffer through the Practical Lab Test while you were snoozing away...

And for that other, I think I'm starting to fall in love with you...And I feel I'm going to regret it...
.
.
.
.
.
.
“Mandy, you’re beautiful. This has nothing to do with the way you look. I’m just not wired that way.” –Ian Gallagher (Shameless)

No comments: