Sunday, April 3, 2011

WrestleMania XXVII

It's the time of the year again! WRESTLEMANIA!!! This is probably the biggest WrestleMania ever!
I got my fruity Pebbles! So, let's the 4-hour spectacle begin!

By the way, I got 7 out of 9 predictions right at last year's WrestleMania, so you guys should probably listen to me! I'm kidding...Seriously...


So, let's get on with it!

Here are my predictions:


WWE Championship

The Miz (c) versus John Cena

Who I want to win/My Prediction: John Cena

Reason: John Cena WrestleMania record is 6-1. Yes, 6-1! And the only loss he had was a triple threat match between Triple H and Randy Orton for the title a few years back. Moreover, The Rock hinted that he'd be closing the show. I'm hoping The Rock would kick Cena's candy ass!!!


World Heavyweight Championship

Edge(c)/w Christian versus Alberto Del Rio/w


Who I want to win: Alberto Del Rio

My Prediction: Edge
Reason: It was Del Rio's destiny to win the Royal Rumble and he did. Now it's his destiny to win at WrestleMania and become the NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! But I don't think the WWE Management would let it be. Especially, with Christian on Edge side unless...Christian turns on Edge...Hopefully not. I hate Christian when he turns Heel.

No Holds Barred Match

The Undertaker versus Triple H


Who I want to win/My Prediction: The Undertaker

Reason: Frankly speaking, this match is over-hyped and Triple H is over-rated. Apparently, Triple H and Shawn Michaels had filmed a segment for the new DX documentary that will be released after WM27. Triple H made fun of Michaels for not being unable to beat Taker at WrestleMania twice. Then Michaels reminded Triple H that he too was defeated by The Undertaker. Triple H went on to say that he was trying to forget about it.


Michael Cole/w Jack Swagger versus Jerry "The King" Lawler

Special Guest Referee: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin


Who I want to win/My Prediction: Jerry "The King" Lawler

Reason:Michael Cole is rude and obnoxious, it not even funny anymore. And WrestleMania ought to have a happy ending...


Randy Orton versus CM Punk


Who I Want to win: CM Punk
My Prediction: Randy Orton
Reason: Punk is my favorite wrestler followed my Orton. So, I'm rooting for Punk more than Orton. But, hmm...Orton WrestleMania record is 3-4 and Punk's 2-2. So, I'm guessing they would want Orton to even his record.


6 Person Inter-gender Tag Match

Snooki, Trish and John Morrison versus Dolph Ziggler and Lay-Cool/w Vicki


Who I want to win/My Prediction: Snooki, Trish and John Morrison

Reason: I don't think celebrities ever lost at WrestleMania, right? Floyd Mayweather Jr. Donald Trump, the Sumo guy all won at WrestleMania...


Rey Mysterio versus Cody Rhodes

Who I want to win/My prediction: Rey Mysterio

Reason: For the kids. For the kids...

The Corre versus Kane The Big Show Vladimer Koslov and Santino


Who I want to win/My Prediction: The Corre

Reason: Hands down, The Corre. The WWE Management would be stupid to kill The Corre momentum. They are the new EVOLUTION for goodness sake! Barrett the Intercontinental Champion, Gabriel and Slater, the Tag Team Champs and Ezekiel Jackson, the muscle of the stable.


United States Championship

Sheamus(c) versus Daniel Bryan


Who I want to win: Daniel Bryan

My Prediction: Sheamus

Reason: Bryan Danielson, I mean, Daniel Bryan is a very good wrestler. He deserves to win! But I seriously don't think he would...What's more, I'm pretty sure that Sheamus would be having a long title run
.
.
.
.
.
.
“This is WrestleMania! And folks, it don’t get no better than this.” – Jim Ross

No comments: