Sunday, June 26, 2011

Band Game

"I'm a lover not a fighter...But I'll fight for something I believe in." - Me!



Band Game!
Pick 10 artists that you love before reading the questions.

1. Rise Against
2. Nickelback
3. Rascal Flatts
4. Silverstein
5. Black Veil Brides
6. Blue
7. Paramore
8. Take That
9. 30 Seconds to Mars
10. One Republic

What was the first song you ever heard by 6? - "All Rise". That's when I started to listen to their music.

What is your favorite song of 8? - "Love Love" It used to be "Patience" then "Kidz". Apparently, every new song from them became my new favorite :D

What kind of impact has 1 left on your life? - One word. Acceptance. Go listen to "Make it stop (September's Children)". Oh, it also tells you what it is. It's the brutal truth. And their videos are awesome and always have a meaning. Even their songs have a deep meaning. Not some bullcrap music you listen on the radio.

What are your favorite lyrics of 5? - The tears we've cried, this love has died. You're by yourself with me tonight. It's what we hide with every lie, and Stitch These Wounds with me tonight~~ Sitch These Wounds.

How many times have you seen 4 live? - I have yet to see them live. But...But...They are coming here later this year!!!

What is your favorite song by 7? - "Misery Business". This song never, and I mean never, gets old. Fell in love with them when I heard this song but now I guess, I had fallen out of love with them :P

Is there any song by 3 that makes you sad? - A Hell lot. There's: "Here Comes Goodbye", "Once", and my all-time favorite, "What Hurts The Most". :((

What is your favorite song by 9? - "Closer to the Edge" beats out "Hurricane".

When did you first get into 2? - During my secondary school days, I guess.

How did you get into 3? - This is to personal for me to write down here. But the song that made me like them even more was, "Here Comes Goodbye" because it really set the mood at that point of time. I'm still a fan of Rascal Flatts.

What is your favorite song by 4? - Many of my friends would say "My Disaster" but personally I like "Vices" better.

How many times have you seen 9 live? - Sadly, none. I doubt they ever come here :(

What is a good memory concerning 10? - Messing around with their hit song, "Apologize" :D

Is there a song by 8 that makes you sad? - "Patience". It was a pretty sad and daunting track.

What is your favorite song of 1? - I can't choose which one is my favorite! Can I just name my top 3 instead? My top 3 would be "Make It Stop (September's Children)", "Give It All" and "Drones"
.
.
.
.
.
"Poets, geniuses, revolutionaries. Lemonade Mouth has been called all of these things. But the real story, the story of our band came to be, is a mystery to them all." Olivia White (Lemonade Mouth)

No comments: