Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pick 10 artists that you love before reading the questions.
1. Greyson Chance
2. Katy Perry
3. Selena Gomez
4. Demi Lovato
5. Keith Urban
6. Tinie Tempah
7. Adam Young (Owl City)
8. Miley Cyrus
9. Taylor Swift
10. Mitchel Musso

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
It was "Written In The Stars" and it's all thanks to WWE. They used this song for WrestleMania 27.

Whats your favorite song by 8?
"Start All Over" without a doubt. A very upbeat and you couldn't stay mad or sad while listening to this song. It's just so happy!

What kind of impact has 1 left on your life?
Make Youtube videos? HAHA. Just 1 more great artist I could listen to and his music his so awesome! Can't wait for his album coming out August 2nd!

When did you start listening to 5?
When was "Kiss A Girl" released? Cause that's when I started listening to Keith.

How many times have you seen 4 live?
None :( I don't think she'll come here to perform...

What is your favorite song by 7?
"Cave In". It's a meaning song. It's about when life gets tough, don't worry, there's the light in every tunnel, eve the darkest.

Is there any song by 3 that makes you sad?
Nope. There's none. But "I Won't Apologize" makes me angry to a certain someone when I listen to it :D

What is your favorite song by 9?
"Mine" So freaking awesome.

When did you first get into 2?
When I listen to "Hot & Cold" I was instantly hooked with Katy! And her songs keeps gettiing better...

How did you get into 3?
The first time I listened to "Naturally". All time favorite song of Selena Gomez.

What is your favorite song by 4?
"Here We Go Again" This song brought bad memories, sadly. But I still love this song.

How many times have you seen 9 live?
None. She did come here but her tickets were too damn expensive :/

What is a good memory concerning 10?
Nah. I just like listening to his songs...Especially "Shout It"

Is there a song by 8 that makes you sad?
"One In A Million" Oh God. This song is just so emotional!

What is your favorite song of 1?
He has yet to release his full album...But the songs he has released has so far been awesome and every single one of it has become my favorite.

No comments: