Friday, August 12, 2011

August 2011 update

1st blog entry in weeks. I'm sorry blog. Been really busy with school stuffs. Projects and reports are done. And now, Common tests are over now here comes the big ones, exams!!!...Oh God Final stretch here...

Anyways, I don't know what to write about...It's not like my life is not interesting(okay, maybe it is.)... *Still thinking of a subject to write*

You know what? Let's just make a "week-in-review"...

Monday 8 August 2011:
Okay, I had class at 9am. Me, being fasting and all, am so lazy to go especially when I have a 4-hour break before the next class... But I had too...It's revision class! So, I did, after arguing with myself on my bed for 10 minutes whether to wake up...

First class ended at 11am. Luckily, Carlston was in school...So, ended up studying with him for shopfloor common test (which happens to be on wednesday) for 4 hours...Actually, the studying part only lasted for a mere hour and a half(what do you want from me? I'm tired!).

The next class(Nano) was really lswhfwugh. The lecturer gave us an overview of what going to come out for common test. Then gave us revision slides. Then told us class has ended. All in 15 minutes -.-

I could've gone home...But instead, stayed back to play tennis with Richard and Joshua...It's been like 2 weeks since I last played so, yeah, itching to play...But with me being fasting and all, I only played for like an hour...Then off to sweet serenity, that is, home...

Tuesday 9th August 2011:
I seriously didn't do anything special even though it was our Nation's birthday and all...I geniunely had more fun on the 4th of July! Oh, I think I made a new friend online. I don't where where this going to lead. But I'm optimistic about this! And I'm sure to write more on this in my future blog posts...

Wednesday 10th August 2011:
Common Test at 4.30pm. I was in school at 2pm, so that I could have some last-minute study... See how good I am? Studied with Carlston...And there was this calculation question that the lecturer told us it would come out...And I didn't even read into it yet...So, went through the examples for an hour and still didn't know what to do. So, I read through and understood it in 5 minutes! Haha. Sucks for Carlston. So, I had to teach him that. And he should really, and, I mean, really, thank me cause the calculation question did come out in the common test...And it was worth 30marks...Yowzza. A confirmed 30marks for me ^^

Thursday 11th August 2011:
Common Test at 11am. In school at 9am. Went through QC notes and tutorials until it was time for test...One thing I have to say about the test... Crash & Burn. I hate this test so much(until tomorrow, where I hate another test more than this).

After common test, I tagged along with Carlston and Hexun to play some pool...Again, I don't pay games that I don't know/like to play...Haha. So, yeah, they paid for the 2-hour game... It was pretty fun and it was a nice way to blow off some steam after the paper...

Friday 12th August 2011:
Nano common test was at 11am and again, I was in school at 9am. Went through the Revision slides and tutorial and...Haizzz...The paper was so kusfksskdbfy...Really have no mood to do anything else...So, went home and took a nap...

And now, as I waited for break fast, I decided to update my blog....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"The song is called 'Purple Sky'. It's saying a normal sky is a blue sky but it's saying that a purple sky, It's saying that a purple sky is different, but it's still beautiful in its own way, and it's still beautiful in an incredible way" - Greyson Chance

No comments: