Tuesday, September 20, 2011

1.Tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
A:I like Greyson Chance! He's talented, humble and a bit nerdy ^^ His smile is infectious and his eyes...Whoa...


2.What on your body is hurting or bothering you?
A:My legs...From standing for almost 10 hours...This is what you get for working at customer service...


3.What was your last thought before going to bed last night?
A:I was thinking about Greyson ;)

4.What are you listening to?
A: Currently listening to Demi's new album "Unbroken" So far, Unbroken is pretty catchy, so does All Night Long. For The Love of The Daughter is pretty good.


5.What’s something you’re looking forward to?
A: My vacation trip to San Francisco and Seattle this October 29th!!!


6.Do you have a 'thing' with someone?
A: A 'thing' with someone? Hmm... I have a 'thing' for someone, though. LOL.


7.Have you kissed anybody in the last 5 days?
A: Nope. :D


8.Sex on the first date?
A: From what I learned from, Desperate Housewives, you can only 'unwrap' your date on the 4th.


9.Kiss on the first date?
A: If only the date allows it.


10.Is there one person you want to be with right now?
A: GREYSON CHANCE! Okay, seriously, hmm, Aizan or Shannon or both. But Greyson Chance would be the my 1st choice!


11.How do you think the year will end for you?
A: Rich and Famous :DD


12.Is there something you would like to say to someone?
A: Ziyang, go and apologize to Shermaine.


13.Have you ever read a Harry Potter book?
A: Not throughly.


14.Would you rather sleep at a friend’s or have them over?
A: Have them over?


15.Do you currently have feelings for anyone?
A: Does Greyson Chance count? No? Well, then, it's a no.


16.Are you friends with any of your ex boyfriends/ girlfriends?
A: I'd rather not talk about it.


17.What is on your wrists right now?
A: Nothing.


18.Ever liked someone you thought you didn’t stand a chance with?
A: Yeah. And I still didn't get the chance with...


19.Does anyone have strong feelings for you?
A: Not that I know of.


20.Are you slowly drifting away from someone?
A: Yes.


21.Have you ever wasted your time on someone?
A: Yes.


22.Can you do the alphabet in sign language?
A: Nope.


23.How have you felt today?
A: Wonderful thanks to Two & A Half Men!

24.You receive $60 without any reason, what do you spend it on?
A: Mysterious Skin book($20), Greyson's Hold On 'Til The Night($10), CM Punk's "Best In The World" Tee($25), A meal worth 5 bucks.


25.Have your friends ever randomly stopped by your house?
A: Yepp, Lorenzo is one of them.


26.Is there anyone you’re really disappointed in?
A: Yes. I don't want to elaborate further.


27.Would you rather have Starbucks or Jamba Juice right now?
A:Starbucks. I have no idea what's Jamba Juice is :/


28.What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
A: Soundly sleeping...


29.How late did you stay up last night and why?
A: I think it's around 12+ Watching Wild Hogs...


30.When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
A: Hmm...Last Sunday.


31.What were you doing an hour ago?
A: I was tumblr-ing


32.What are you looking forward to in the next month?
A: My trip to San Francisco!!!


33.Are you wearing jeans right now?
A: Nope. Just shorts...


34.Are you a patient person?
A: I think I'm too patient.


35.Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
A: i definitely can commit...


36.Favorite color?
A: Blue.


37.Did you have a dream last night?
A: HELL YEAH. I don't think it involves Greyson, though :(

38.Have you broken the law in the last three days?
A: I don't think so :)


39.If someone could be cuddling you right now, who would you want it to be?
A: GREYSON CHANCE!


40.Do you love anyone who is not related to you?
A: Does Greyson count?


41.If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
A: It'd be easier if they just tell me...


42.Do you like meeting new people?
A: Hmm...As long as they are not egositical, narcisstic, psychomaniac bitches. I'm fine :D Oh, they must be a fan of Greyson Chance! :DD


43.Are you afraid of falling in love?
A: What's that word? Love? Am I writing it correctly? Love?


44.Ever liked someone older than you?
A: Yeah...HAHAHAHA.


45.Has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
A: Maybe, I forget
.

No comments: