Monday, December 26, 2011

I feel a tad guilty for ignoring my blog since September 20th :( Oh well, at least I'm back!!! For the past 3 Christmases, I posted my top 5 moments of that particular year. And this year I was a day late because I was out the entire Christmas! [That, and I was playing Madden the whole morning :D]

Okay, let's get to it.

Top 5 Moments in my life of the year 2011


*NUMBER FIVE* May 20th 2011
Honestly, if someone were to be my date, they will be blown away! [That can have two meanings ;)]

*NUMBER FOUR* August 25th 2011  
It's my birthday!!!


*NUMBER THREE* Halloween Night
Never in my 19 years of living have I celebrate Halloween...Until now! It was so cool!!! The dressing up! The watching of horror films! And the collecting candies!!! I feel such a kid and it was a good feeling! Love every single minute of it.


*NUMBER TWO* Seeing Greyson Live!
OMG. And I thought I'd never see Greyson in person...just a few feet away from me! I love this guy so much! I wish he knew I exist....Although he does follow me on twitter :D Sadly, i didn't get to meet him in person but he tweeted he'll be coming to Asia again in the near future...Soooo, *fingers crossed*


*NUMBER ONE* Seattle/San Francisco
I'll never, in my life, forget how awesome the trip was. This needs it's own post to blog which I will in the near future :)

.
.
.
.
.
"I remember the first time i had sex-I still have the receipt" - Groucho Marx [This joke reminds me of someone I know!]

No comments: