Friday, March 25, 2011

Seth Walsh

Okay, this is an impromptu post...

I was doing some research for my book and I came across this boy. This boy named Seth Walsh. He was 13 years old. Just 13 and he committed suicide because he couldn't bear no longer the bullying he had to endure.

There this project called itgetsbetter where people would post a video saying it gets better. Notably people like Neil Patrick Harris, Perez Hilton, and Ellen Degeneres. I don't think it applies to certain countries though. I mean I know one of them from a certain country got death threats for posting the video.

Anyways, I'll end this post with two videos. A tribute video/Seth's suicide note read out by his mom. And, a song called Make it stop (September's Children) by Rise Against honoring the five other people who commit suicide.

Seth, wherever you are, you are missed.



6th grade is 11/12 years old depending which state you are in and what your birth date.

"10 minutes later, I thought he was picking palms the tree. So I walked over to talk to him and he was hanging from the tree" - Wendy Walsh (Seth's Mom)

No comments: